10 years ago
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Hello!
I am really behind with posting. As we all have been, life in our home has been hectic! We recently moved and are in the process of connecting our computer up and downloading pictures from forever ago! I just wanted to let everyone know that we are alive and I will be posting a lot of things as soon as I get our computer up and running! We hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Good! I have missed you!
Oh good!! I've missed you too!
Dee Dee,
Eric told me I could take you shopping (because I love it soo much). So... Gena and I are going on the 31 around 2pm. We'll come pick you up unless you tell me otherwise. I'll drive. You will love it. We're always fun ;)
I just wanted to tell you it was so fun to see you at our friend Christmas party! Your little boy is beautiful, it was to fun to have him come too. And I love the candle warmer and scents you gave me! It has sure made our new place smell nice! We hope to see you and Eric and the boys soon! Hope you guys had a great Christmas!
Post a Comment