
Daddy and Braxton in the Snow

I am really behind on posting, but I have wanted to add these pictures of Braxton in the snow from a storm a few weeks ago, and since it snowed again today I decided that it would be the perfect time to post them. Braxton and Eric got bundled up and enjoyed walking around in the snow in the backyard, but the fun didn't last very long. Braxton decided he was cold and wanted to come inside! He sure looked cute out there though! Eric and I aren't big "snow" people, so that is ok for us!
8 comments:
They look like they had a fun time!
Cute pictures!
How fun! I am not such a snow person either, we are kinda living in the wrong state aren't we!
Cute daddy and son! I love you guys!!!
those pictures are darling!
Cute! Don't you love the 15 mins of getting ready for the 5 mins that kids end up playing in the snow! Cute pictures!
So cute!! I love Braxton! You and Eric are such great parents!! I hope Jayden's doing well too!
how cute is that!!! i used to love the snow when i was little!!
Yah!!! You put up pictures!!! Oh he is the cutest thing!! YOu are so blessed!!! Thankyou for sharing!
Post a Comment