Monday, August 10, 2009

So So So Far Behind!

I have so many fun stories to blog about, but have gotten so far behind that I don't know where to start. I will try my best to get everything up ASAP! For now, a little update. Jayden goes in for tubes this morning! We are so excited because he has gone through a lot of pain with ear infections. We pray everything goes well. I got a job! I will be working at McKay Dee Hospital starting the 24th of this month. I will be working part time on the Intermediate Care Unit (IMC) and am so so excited! Eric is still working at McKay as well, but has gone down to Part Time so he can focus a little bit more on school! He has been remodeling a room down here in the basement to make a room for one of the boys, and is doing a great job. Braxton is loving airplanes lately. We took him to the Hill Aerospace Museum and he loved it! We are all doing well and loving being together! Pictures to come shortly, but for now I have updated our pictures along the side of the blog. Our friend Ashley Schoenfeld took our family pictures last month and did a Wonderful job. Thank you Ashley!

7 comments:

Suzanna said...

Yay! I need to do lots of catching up too. Can't wait to hear about everything!

Amy said...

Love the new pics on the side and love your new bog look! Congrats on the job!

Brett, Debbie, Taylor, Brylie and Haylee said...

Cute Pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new job! That's wonderful! I hope you enjoy it tons and tons!! :)

McFamily said...

Good luck working! You guys are such a cute family!

Heidi said...

Your family picture are adorable! Congrats on the new job!

The Adventures of April said...

I love them Dee!!! You guys are such a cute family!!!! Cant wait to see you this weekend!!