Sunday, January 10, 2010

A Merry Christmas!

Brax got a remote controll car from Grandma and Grandpa Child and loves it!
Me and my adorable niece Braelee The gang (Minus Tom and Dayna's family and Trav and Mary's kids. We missed you all)
Gradma with the kids
Grandpa and the kids
I haven't been very wordy lately when it comes to my posts, so I hope that you enjoy our pictures. We had a fun Christmas and hope that joy found our family and friends!
***
The tree and presents from Santa!
Jayden and Momma in the outfit Daddy picked out for her (He did a great job!) Daddy and Braxton (with one of Brax's favorites-Buzz!)
Jayden on his new folding chair
Brax and Jayden on Christmas eve
Merry late Christmas everyone!

4 comments:

Brent and Stacie said...

I'm glad you guys had a great Christmas!!! We were happy to spend time with you guys! We'll miss you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Oh it looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas! I'm so glad! Cute pictures! Love you guys!

Chaleese said...

You family is so darling!! I am glad you had a good Christmas!! I miss you my cute friend! We need to do something asap! Let me know when you are free! Oh and by the way, Dee you look like a rock star!! You look amazing!!!

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

Such cute boys!!! I love em!