Saturday, July 9, 2011

Paisley's Blessing Dress Pictures

I wanted to get some pictures of Paisley in her blessing dress before she was actually blessed just in case anything happened to it on her blessing day (spit up, blow out, etc!) I couldn't figure out a way to get her full dress in the picture, so that will have to wait until I post the pictures from her blessing day!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Her dress is SOOO cute!! :) Aww! I love these pictures!! P.S. thanks for the cute pic you sent to my phone! I LOVED it!! :)

Ludlows said...

So cute and Happy Birthday to Braxton.

Brett, Debbie, Taylor, Brylie and Haylee said...

Look how chubby her checks are! She is so cute!

hoLLY said...

so sweet! these are arorable!!

Greenhalgh said...

What a sweet babydoll! Those pics are so beautiful Dee! Paisley is such a sweetie!

Lindy said...

Such a pretty girl, she is getting so big!! They grow up way to fast and speaking of which Happy Birthday Braxton!!

Chaleese said...

Umm..she is so cute- I can't even take it. Serious, all the pictures in your last post- holy moley, I can't take it. ;) Love her- can't wait to hold her.

Linetta said...

She sure it a beauty!