I am really behind, again, on posting! We have had a wonderful summer filled with visits from family. When Grandma and Grandpa Moyes came to visit we had so much fun! We have known about this visit ever since we knew we were moving to Texas. As soon as we heard that Eric was accepted to the funeral service program, Grandpa Moyes booked their time share that is 10 minutes away from where we ended up living! They were here for a week, but it was one fun filled week at that!

Eric had to work the first day they were here, so I took the kids to meet them at their condo and we ate breakfast at the club house. We had a
spacey waiter that kept forgetting our food and mixed up our meals. Needless to say, we still enjoyed our time together!

Grandpa was getting so many smiles from Paisley! She loves him already!

I love this
picture! Sweet Grandma
Moyes and Paisley girl!

The
Sunday Grandma and Grandpa
Moyes were here we blessed Paisley. (Another post to come with blessing day pictures)

Hanging out with Grandma at the condo

We went down to Galveston and enjoyed the day at Moody Gardens. There is an aquarium, rain forest, dinosaur attraction, boat ride, 4D videos, and a water park. It was so fun! Here is Grandma,
Braxton, and
Jayden at the aquarium!

The 4D movie was adorable! It had Dora and Diego. The boys loved it!

In the
rain forest there is a butterfly tent. It was SUPER hot in there, but it was so fun to see the
butterflys up close!
Jayden didn't want to hold a butterfly, but he still liked seeing them.
Braxton thought it was so cool to have a butterfly on him!

This is our first family picture together! That is a shark mouth behind us!

We didn't realize that there was a full water park and splash pad at Moody Gardens, so
Braxton got to play in his denim shorts! He didn't care though! It was such a cute splash pad.
Jayden fell asleep and missed out on this part.

The dinosaur attraction was cute. Eric scared
Braxton and told him that the
dino wanted to eat him!

The gang!
I love this picture!

Grandma sat squished in the back of our van just to be by the boys! What a trooper!

Grandma and Paisley at the
condo's pool. If you look closely, Grandma is wearing a paisley shirt!

Playing with grandpa in the pool!

This was at Moody Gardens. Eric is just teaching the boys how to embalm! J/K! But it was a fun operation game!

We did many other things that I did not get pictures of, but most of all we had a blast!
Grandma and Grandpa, we had so much fun together! We miss you every day and cannot wait to see you again! Thank you for all of the fun memories you gave us!
3 comments:
How fun! Wow, you guys were busy playing. I love all these pictures! I love the one of Braxton hanging on to his daddy, because he thought the dino would eat him. Too funny. You're kids are adorable Dee. Such a cute, darling family! Love and miss you my friend.
Paisley is getting so big! I can't believe it! I can't wait to meet her! :)
thats so nice they were able to visit!!! cant wait to see more summer pics!
Post a Comment