We have now been back in Utah for just over a month. A lot has happened, and I am planning on blogging all about our new adventures, but we will not have computer access for a little bit as we move into a cute little town home. We hope everyone back in Texas is doing well! We love you guys! And to our family and friends here in Utah-it has been good to see you all! We love you too!
Have a safe and fun winter!
5 comments:
Aww...I miss those kids! COME BACK!! :)
I can't wait to see the updates, I have been wondering ever since you moved back to Utah how it all went and what y'all were doing. Your kids are adorable!
I love Paisley's Dress. The Boy's are very handsome too.
So Cute!! Eric and Erik talked about getting together sometime now that you're back, we'll have to see what we can arrange.
I LOVE those outfits! Your kids are adorable! What part of UT are you guys in?
Post a Comment