Sunday, February 3, 2008

Our First Blog

Today is the first time I have ever blogged! If that is even a word! I just wanted to update everyone on what is happening in our lives. Braxton is already 8 1/2 months old. He has been crawling since Christmas, and is now pulling himself up on the funiture. He has his bottom two teeth. It seams like every day he gets to be more and more funny. He has quite the personality. Eric is working as a CNA for a Hospice/Home Health company. He is working toward getting his RN and then wants to eventually get into psychology. He would really like to be a counselor some day. I am staying at home for the time being to be MOM; and I love it! I have my RN and have been working up until now. We are living in Roy, UT in a townhome, and just enjoying life together.

2 comments:

Erica said...

YAY!! I'm your first comment! Cute little blog! ((And, yes, I think "blogged" is a word!) Keep posting- it's a blast, but WARNING: It can be addicting!

Em said...

Braxton is SO cute! I'm excited for your blog so we can keep in better touch.