Monday, April 7, 2008

Another Post!!!

Hi everyone! I am really going to try and update my blog much more frequently! I am still trying to get use to how everything works on here. Since my last post, Braxton has added another 4 teeth. He thinks it is so funny to bite me. I am really trying to stop that early, but he isn't getting the picture just yet! Also, Brax is expecting a new baby brother or sister in October! We are very excited and nervous (financially), but know that Heavenly Father knows best and will watch out for us. I was just called to be the Young Women's secretary in our ward. I love working with them. I also get to help the laurels plan girls camp; which will be a blast. Eric has been very busy at work, but will be starting school this next semester to get him ready for nursing school, so that will cut down on work time!

4 comments:

Erica said...

Love the post DEE! Those pictures are adorable!! I just love him!

Natster said...

I love and miss you Dee Dee!!!
Congrats on your baby news!!!

Colby and Steph Stringham said...

Oh yay! I am so happy you have a BLOG! love ur guts!

Em said...

CONGRATS!!! We're excited about your news and love your blog!!!