10 years ago
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Braxton can go down the stairs!
We have been so nervous about Braxton falling down the stairs in our house. So, Eric has been working on teaching Braxton how to turn around and come down them safely! As of yesterday evening, Braxton now can turn himself around and comes all the way down by himself! (With supervision, of coarse!) He is such a big boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hey, I saw you have a blog! Aren't they great? That's good Braxton can go down stairs. Kaylee still can't but it makes it tough that we've never had stairs- apartment living-
oh by the way- this is Melanie Hanni Williams
Good job Braxton!
Good job! Although you may not like that he'll be able to get away now! :)
Hey I saw on facebook that you are bloggers! I hope that you don't mind but I put your link on my blog. (A bunch of other cousins are bloggers as well)
Congrats on the upcoming baby!! That is great! I think you guys are such a cute couple. And Braxton is such a doll! Here is the link to my blog if you want it.
http://www.littlenatestephfamily.blogspot.com/
- Steph Moyes Littlefield
DEEDEE! NO WAY! i can't believe you saw Jord at the airport! That is so fun! It was so good to see him! I can't believe how stinkin cute Braxton is!
Post a Comment