
I am happy that people have been voting on the gender of our baby! It has been fun to see what people think! Well,
hopefully I will be able to tell you the gender on May 1st! It is difficult to tell in this pictures, but I am starting to show a little. I am excited to show that I am
actually pregnant and not just "thick" around the middle! The same day Eric took this picture,I had just gotten home from getting my hair done by my friend Debbie. I don't know about you, but I love having my hair done. One of my favorite things is to have my hair played with, so when it is getting cut I'm in Heaven on earth! I have actually almost fallen asleep before! I love it!
3 comments:
YOU LOOK SOOOOOO HOT! I'm not even joking, I think I may be slightly attracted to you. Ok that's probably not true- But I lOVE the hair cut :)
-Megan
You are the cutest Dee Dee!:) I love your hair!
Post a Comment