Saturday, April 12, 2008

Brax is always making us laugh!

Today, since it was warm outside, I kept the front door open and the glass door closed. Braxton loves to stand at the glass door and look outside. Well, Eric thought it would be funny to go startle Braxton, so he went out our garage and ran up to the front door while Brax was preoccupied with something else. Braxton thought this was so funny. He then started pushing his mouth and face against the window and blowing on it. Eric was smart and had me get him the camera. These are pictures we will always laugh about!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dee Dee this is so stinkin cute!!

The Asper's said...

I laughed soo hard. Those are so funny!

Erica said...

How cute! I love those pictures. He's silly! I loved the video of him walking- his tip-toes are hilarious!

Ellingson's said...

Congrats on your pregnancy Dee Dee! I didn't even know you were pregnant! That's so exciting! I love blogging, now I get to know things I wouldn't have known until Thanksgiving. Braxton is so cute!! Keep updating so I get to see him

The Asper's said...

Oh were did the pink go?? I like the new paper though ! :)

Chantele Sedgwick said...

I didn't know you had a blog too! I will have to invite you to mine! You have the sweetest family! Chaleese is at my house and she said she is angry she didn't find out from you that you are pregnant!:)

Chaleese said...

Hi my Dee Dee! I can't believe you are having another baby! That is so exciting! I am so happy for you! I am starting a blog finally! It's not much yet, but you should check it out! Love ya!

The Asper's said...

Ok Dee Dee. How are you so popular? You must not have the counter on 'unique guests' but 'every visit' because I am boggled how it went form 26 to 191! So I will keep coming back again and again to bump up your score :)

Becca said...

Hey Dee Dee! I love the pictures! What a cute kid!
I hope you don't mind I come visit your blog! You're welcome at mine anytime!