Jayden was blessed by Eric on December 7, 2008. It was a beautiful blessing and we were so grateful for the support shown to us by our family and friends. Since we had moved the day before his blessing, I did not have my camera, so these pictures are actually taken late, but I wanted to get some of Jayden in the blessing outfit. He and Braxton wore the same one and I have loved the way it looked on both of my handsome boys. I am so grateful for this gospel and for the opportunity that Eric had to bless our boys. I love him for honoring his priesthood and being such a good daddy!
***
Braxton and Jayden
My three wonderful boys
He is all smiles!
Daddy and Jay
What a little stud muffin!
8 comments:
Such handsome little ones, Jayden is so adorable in his little blessing outfit! So cute. Braxton's hair looks so light now! Maybe I am out in the dark and it has been like that since the beginning, but it just looks lighter to me. Glad you guys are doing well! :)
HE looks so handsome! Oh I love him!! I hope the blessing day went well!
He sure is a cutie! Love to see the updated pics since we don't see you very often!
Ah he look so handsome!!! What a special day :)
Ahh...he is so stinken cute and getting so big! I miss being there to watch these kids grow up!
Those pictures are so cute! Jayden looks very handsome in his blessing suit. Braxton doesn't look like a baby anymore :(
What little cuties!! You must have your hands full!! It was fun to see you at the concert! We need to get together more often. I still need to get a good look at Jayden and hold and kiss that baby.
i agree he is a little stud muffin! so cute!
Post a Comment