Oh Dee!!! I cant believe how fast Jayden is growing up! I LOVE the tummy time picture!!! He is so beautiful!! I miss you guys so much! Give them hugs for me!!
Hi Dee Dee! Those pictures are so cute! Jayden looks huge compared to Daphnie. He has such a cute smile! We miss you guys too! We all can't wait to see you guys! Daphnie and Jayden will have to play.
That is so cute! I love his smile, it's heart melting :) That is quite the difference in size between those two, I can't believe they are two weeks apart. Crazy!
17 comments:
Cute, cute, cute!!!! Hard to believe they are so close in age, Jayden looks much older!
He looks so different!! What a sweetheart!!! He is getting so big Dee!! So Cute! Is that Dayna's little girl?? She is a doll!!
He is so cute and Happy! Even though I have finally heard him cry, I still think he is one happy baby! You have such cute boys!
Oh Dee!!! I cant believe how fast Jayden is growing up! I LOVE the tummy time picture!!! He is so beautiful!! I miss you guys so much! Give them hugs for me!!
Oh my goodness Dee Dee what a cutie! You and your hubby sure made some cute boys!
Your boy's are so cute!!!
Way cute pictures!!!
Hi Dee Dee! Those pictures are so cute! Jayden looks huge compared to Daphnie. He has such a cute smile! We miss you guys too! We all can't wait to see you guys! Daphnie and Jayden will have to play.
Cute Cute Cute! Both of your boys! Jayden is going so big and I love him in his blessing outfit!
What? 2 weeks apart? I can't believe how big he is getting. I love his little man blessing suit:)
That is so cute! I love his smile, it's heart melting :)
That is quite the difference in size between those two, I can't believe they are two weeks apart. Crazy!
He is so adorable. I can't believe how fast they grow. My baby is almost a year and it feels like I just had him.
But your boys are so cute.
Oh Jayden!! He's soooo cute! Totally has the Moyes face! Love you guys!
So cute! He is getting so big!
I have to get on your blog all of the time to see these adorable pictures of my cute little nephew!
I nominated you for a blogger award! Check out my blog to see what it is!
No, two weeks apart?? Holy cow! Priceless picture... :)
Post a Comment