Friday, May 1, 2009

Almost 2 and a Big Boy Bed!

Braxton is going to be two on the 23rd. We decided to try a toddler bed with him, and surprisingly enough, he does quite well in it. He is such a good big brother and does so many funny things. I'll have to get some videos to show some of the things he has been doing.
~
His "Cars" bed
His first morning in his new bed The reason we decided to try the new bed! I heard Brax crying and went in and found him like this! I am such a bad mom; I left him there to go and get my camera because I was laughing so hard and wanted to remember this!
Braxton and Great Grandpa Child
Mommy and Brax
Easter morning.
What a stud!!!
Dazed!
We love you Bracky!

4 comments:

Chaleese said...

That crib picture is hilarious! I am so glad you got the camera! So funny! I am glad he is doing so good in his big boy bed!

Gay Lynne said...

I'm so glad that the boys have such wonderful parents!

Allison and Darin said...

I was truly laughing out loud when I saw that picture of Braxton stuck! Haha

Jennifer Greenhalgh said...

Me too! That is hilarious, especially because it's just like you to do something like that (leave Braxton crying so you could take a picture) You don't freak out over little things. :)