Friday, May 1, 2009

Brothers are the best kind of friends!

Whenever Jayden is in his bouncer,
Brax is always there ready to bounce him!

14 comments:

Ludlows said...

They are so cute, and I hope their bond and friendship will continue to grow. It is great to have siblings as best friends.

Gay Lynne said...

What cute boys! Grandma sure does love them both and is very to glad to have them as grandsons!

Ryan and Reanna said...

Dee Dee oh how I have missed you! Your boys are soooo cute.

Niels and Kayla said...

they are just the cutest boys i have ever seen!! haha

Allison and Darin said...

Dee Dee! This is the first I've seen of your new little boy!! Both of them are SO DANG ADORABLE!! Seriously, you guys did good :) What a chubby little thing Jayden is! And Braxton just gets cuter and cuter every time I see him! Hey, thanks for inviting me here too, I'm so excited to keep in touch!

Amy Whitley said...

Oh Dee Dee!!! They're getting so big! They're sooo cute!

Tawna said...

Cute pics of the boys!

Unknown said...

Oh, sweet boys. They're so big. They're going to be so close to each other when they grow up, even if they have some rough times getting there :)

Anonymous said...

So cute. Looks like Jayden is growing so well and looks so healthy. He's getting so big too.

Amy said...

OH, I am glad you finally updated! Your boys are so cute. And I can't believe how much they look like eachother! Thanks for the reading material!

Adam and Cami said...

You have such cute boys! What an adorable family!

Jeana said...

They are getting SO BIG I can't believe it! We haven't seen you guys forever. We need to get together soon. Hope all is well with you guys!

Heidi said...

Ah so precious! I can't believe how big they are! Weird! They are studs!

Kayla said...

You're boys are getting so big and so adorable i just love Jaydens cheeks! Hope all is well:)