Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Surprise! We're No Longer Private!

Hi Everyone! I made the decision to allow all readers again. I just recently decided to get rid of my Facebook account, and have enjoyed the extra time I am now spending with my family, but I still wanted to be able to keep in touch with my family and friends. I will try and keep the blog updated, but cannot make any promises! We sure love you all and have loved reading your blogs.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss you guys! We need to see you again soon! :) Miss your boys! We love you!

Heidi said...

That's actually not a bad idea! I find myself on Facebook way too often! But this bloggng stuff is fun & a great way to keep in touch!

Jennifer Greenhalgh said...

I love seeing your posts! And you will love having this record someday.

Lindy said...

I should get rid of my facebook account too. I don't even remember the last time I used it. No offense to the avid facebookers out there, but it is a time suck and there are so many more important things in life.

makana said...

Yep. I check my FB once a month if that. Its nice not using it anymore. I feel like I have a bit of my life back. There is truth to how easy it is to feel like you "have to" be a social networker. I love blogging. Its a lot more personable.