There are so many things that I love about Dee Dee but don't get to tell her very often. So Dee Dee here are some things that I love about you
- I love that when you are so tired you can't stop laughing and often snort
- I love that you will stay up all night doing my homework or cleaning the house
- I love that you tell me to go to bed when I'm so tired and "happy"
- I love that you will work all night and come home and sleep just for an hour and get up with the boys so I can go play sports.
- I love that you can sing along with any song and know all the words only listening to it one time.
- I love that you spend time being a mom to our boys
- I love that after you work all night you want to get up and go to church because you know it the most important thing to do.
- I love that you are a friend to all and want the best for everyone
- I love when you put your cold feet on me when we lay in bed
- I love the fact that I get to spend forever with my best friend
I'm truly blessed to have someone so great in my life. I want to be like her in so many ways. I know it's the same for anyone who knows her.
Dee Dee I love you so much Thanks for all that you do.
Love Eric
9 comments:
Very cute Eric!! What a sweet husband! But you're definitely right, Dee Dee is amazing! :)
Oh my goodness! That was SOOO cute and thoughtful Eric! Dee is such a sweet girl! OK that is SO true about her listening to a song only one time and then knowing the WHOLE DANG THING!! How does she do that? haha! Oh how I love her! Your boys have a great mom and you have a wonderful wife ;) How cute!! :)
Oh so sweet! You are amazing Dee Dee!
Cute!!
Eric, you are blessed by having such a great wife and I am blessed by having the best sister!!
I love you Dee! You are truly one in a million! Eric you are so sweet! You are the cutest couple!!!!
Cal just said to me, "I wish I was married to a guy like that". And boy can Dee Dee snort in church!
Of all the cuteness! Way to go Eric, that was sweet! We are glad you married Dee Dee too!
Dee Dee is awesome. I feel like I have known her for so long. I also learn songs after listening to them one time. But I need my sleep. Good for you getting up after only sleeping an hour.
Post a Comment