It has been a while since I have updated about our family. It's crazy how fast time flies! I am really doing this to help me remember, but if you're interested feel free to read on!
~
Braxton is almost 3 years old now. He loves to play outside, help do the laundry and dishes, watch movies, sing primary songs and happy birthday, play with his family and friends, pretend he is a lion, wrestle with dad, "read" books, and get into trouble! He has such a fun personality! He is very polite and says "please", "thank you", "excuse me" and "sorry". It is adorable! This fall he will be going into early preschool and is very excited! He is also excited for the weather to warm up so he can ride his bike and play basketball with dad! We cannot get enough of him!

~
Jayden is just turning 1 1/2 in the next couple of weeks. He has started to go to nursery (early) to get him use to it and he has loved every minute! (What a blessing!) He loves to play/shadow his older brother! He enjoys playing with balls, laughing, running away from Braxton, biting (I'm really trying to stop this one!), and being with his family. He is a jokester and is always doing something for attention! He is beginning to say understandable words and is running everywhere! We sure love him as well!

~
Eric's life has probably had the most excitement lately as he has realized that he will be taking a different career path. He no longer is pursuing the Nursing field, but will now become a Mortician. We have studied a lot into it and Eric and I feel so good about this decision. He is so good with listening to people and making them feel loved! Because of this decision, we will have to move away from Utah for a while because there is not a school here for him to apply to. We do not know when or where just yet, but we will keep you posted. For now we are enjoying our time here! Eric still works at McKay Dee on the Surgical Floor as a nurses aide, and just recently began talking to Lindquist Mortuary to help sell funeral plans to get his foot in the door. He is the Sunday school pres in church, and so he keeps himself pretty busy! However, he still makes time for us to spend time together as a family. We love him and are grateful for him in our lives.
~
I have recently started working at McKay Dee hospital, last August, on the intermediate care floor. I only work 2 nights a week and then get to spend time with my family the rest of the week. I enjoy where I work and the people I get to work with. I am one of the Activity day leaders for the 10-11 year old girls at church. It has been a fun calling! I am grateful for my adorable boys and husband and just wanted to quickly update how we have been! We appreciate all of you for being our friends and family! We wouldn't be where we are today without your good influences in our lives! We love you all!
11 comments:
Thanks for the update! You're boys are darling!! Can't wait to see them this weekend! Congrats Eric! What an awesome career choice! (So sad about the moving plans... just don't move too far away!) We love you guys!
You love me most of all through! :) Sorry everybody else! The boys are getting so big I can't wait to see them and spend time with my sister!!
Dee you can't move away! No! I am SO excited for you to bring Brax to preschool...for how long though? Gosh, I am SO going to miss you my love! Come and see me soon! I miss you!! Love you!!
I think Eric would be a GREAT moritcian. I think that career path really suits him!! Making the decision to move away is hard though, and whats even harder is wondering if life will bring ever bring you back. Thats is the same boat we are in, but we feel good about the decision and are so grateful for the assurance of prayer.
Ah! That is so crazy that you are leaving. I can see that being a great field for him to be in. Where are you going to go to school and when?
Yay I am glad to hear you guys are doing well! Your boys are so so cute!
Congrats on the future endeavor! We are excited for you guys. We love you guys and can't wait to see ya! Tell the boys hi and give them a big hug and kiss from us!!!
That is great that Eric has decided what he would like to do and is getting things rolling with Lindquists... I know how hard it is to think about moving away so I feel for you- but it will just be a fun little adventure for you guys!
Your little guys are so cute! They are both growing up so fast!
Moving out of state is a bit nerve wracking at the first, but it turns out to be such a fun, wonderful experience. Get through the first year away and then everything will be better than okay; you will love it!!! Best of all, the two of you have a gift for making friends, so you will be able to develop a 'friend family' very quickly.
Hi there! I know, its been awhile. Uhm.. i think you should come to Houston. I am sure there are schools here. Seriously, I LOVE it here. I miss working with you. Your boys are so big!
Awesome update on your family. Your boys are soooooo cute !!!!! Have you found out when and where you will be moving??? I wish the best for you all. Peace & Love, Sally
Post a Comment