We all love her so much and wanted to dedicate a post to her.
Things we love about my mom:
*She is always thinking of her family and wanting the best for them
*She is so loving and caring
*She gets down on the floor and plays with her grandkids. They love playing with grandma!
*She keeps her home organized and clean. When we visit we always feel at ease because of the atmosphere she creates
*She is so supportive; whenever we are involved in something, she makes every effort to be there for us, and if she cannot be there, you know that she will call to see how it went.
*She has been such an example of reading good books. I now have a love for reading because of her
*I can talk to my mom about anything and know that she will be supportive and understanding
*She likes to be outside in nature. She loves seeing Heavenly Father's creations
*She is a hard worker. She will accomplish everything that has been assigned to her because she is not one to give up
*She loves her family and friends
*She loves the simple things in life; watching her family grow, playing games together, taking trips together
*When she looks at me, I feel like she is seeing my potential that I cannot see. It gives me so much strength to keep trying
*Over all, she is just the most amazing mom a girl could ask for! I love you mom! I am so so grateful to be your daughter and for your constant example of how to be a mom and wife. I hope that you have the best birthday today. You deserve it! Thank you for being the best mom! There are so many more things I love about you, but I just hope you know that you mean so much to me and my family!
Happy Birthday!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday mom! You are the best and deserve all of the best! We love you!!
Thanks so much for loving me! Thanks for the wonderful day!
Happy Birthday! Hope she had a good one!
Happy birthday to your cute mom! Tell her hello and i love her! Its been years! Ok... I'm freaking out! You guys are moving out here?! Why? Where? I am so excited, I'm sure Dayna is super stoked! We live in The Woodlands, just about 30 minutes north of Houston. I think we are about and hour or more away from Dayna, But that will be sooo fun! Your boys are so dang cute! I can't believe how big they are! xo
Happy birthday!!! Cute grandma!
Post a Comment