I have been treated like a princess by my wonderful husband, and had to share my experience so that I will be able to look back and always remember my special week.
Instead of one day of celebration for Mother's Day, Eric surprised me with an entire week of fun. The week prior to Mother's Day was filled with relaxation, surprise gifts, scavenger hunts, and chocolate! I have wanted to post about the fun before now, but I have so many stories and pictures that I decided that I will post a little each day. So for now, I just have to say that I am so blessed to have Eric for my husband. He is so wonderful to me, and I love him so much. Stay tuned for updates about my "Mother's Week"!
I love you Eric!
~
What a fun daddy!
We all love having you in our lives!
Thank you for all you do for us!
Eric...you are AMAZING!
8 comments:
Way to go Eric! Dee Dee thats so great that Eric spent the time to do that for you. You are blessed. Your family pictures are way cute! Thanks for being are friends. Were blessed to have you in our lives.
Oh my goodness!! These pictures are darling! They are seriously so cute!!! You look so beautiful Dee!!! I love, love, love them!!!! I love you too Dee!
I love the pictures!!
That was a well-deserved week for you! You are a wonderful mother and a great wife.
Love Ya
Don't leave us hangin ;) We want to hear about it! Your pics turned out great! So cute! We love you guys! I'm so glad you had a great mothers day! :)
I love the new family photos! They turned out so beautiful!
Wow!!! That is all I can say... hey BTW I hope you don't mind, this is Sharcy (was Bennington), but I clicked on your blog from Rachel (Porter's) blog and just wanted to see how you guys were doing... if you wouldn't mine I'd like to add you to my list, but I'll wait till I hear from you. You can check out my blog too- and let me know about adding yours- jandssudyka.blogspot.com
such cute pictures! Who took them??
I love your pictures!!! Who is your photographer?
Post a Comment