Monday, October 25, 2010

Choo Choo I'm Two!

On Thursday the 21st Jayden turned 2!!! He's been acting two for a little while now, so having his birthday only made the age official! We sure love this little guy! He constantly makes us laugh!
He has been talking quite a bit lately. He even puts together little three word sentences! I am surprised everyday by what he can say to me, and the fact that I can completely understand most of it! Little boy, your family sure loves you! We had a great day with lots of fun visitors and gifts! Thank you to all of you that thought of Jayden on his special day! We love you all!
Happy 2nd Birthday Jayder bug!
You are one amazing little boy!

6 comments:

Dayna said...

Happy Birthday Jayden! Can't wait until you live close and we can play with all of your new toys!

Anonymous said...

We love you Jayden! Happy Birthday!!

hoLLY said...

he is stinkin cute! Happy birthday jayden!!

Chaleese said...

Yay! Happy Birthday cute boy!! He is so flippen cute! I think he looks just like you Dee!!!!

Lindy said...

Happy Birthday Jayder Bug!! You are so stinking cute!! We also know all about 2 year old behavior at our house.

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

Happy Birthday!!! I can't believe he is 2 already! Time flies by so fast! He is darling!