Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Our soon to be home!

After a successful trip to Texas, and a two day wait at the airport, Eric is home! He found us the perfect apartment! I feel so blessed that he was guided to this area. We will be living in Conroe TX (just north of Houston). This place is so nice, and Eric says it is in a very safe area! I thought I'd post a couple of pictures.
Here they are! I think they are cute!
This is not the inside of our actual apartment, but a close, if not identical floor plan
We will keep you posted on our move!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad Eric is home safe! I bet those 2 days were crazy! What a cute apartment! :) I'm excited for you guys!

Ludlows said...

Cute apartment. I hope your move goes well and that you love Texas!

Becca said...

Looks totally cute! How exciting for you guys!

Brett, Debbie, Taylor, Brylie and Haylee said...

Isn't it wonderful how things work out when your doing whats right. Were supper excited for you guys. But will miss you lots! The appartment looks wonderful. Congrats!

Chaleese said...

That looks so cute! I am jealous!!! We need to play again!!!!

hoLLY said...

ohhh I love it! it looks perfect!

Ben, Starlene, Aiden, Brynlee, and Kynzee said...

DeeDee I have not been on your blog forever. I didn't know you were expecting too. That is sooooo awesome. Your boys are so adorable and getting so big. Keep us all updated :)

Amy said...

They look cute! I bet you guys will have a blast!!

The Sweet Petes said...

They look so nice! Honestly, you could take family pics right outside your apartment, since the landscaping is so beautiful! Good luck with the move!

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

Look so nice! I am glad you guys found a place in a nice area! :)