Friday, March 11, 2011

The Woodlands Children's Museum

About a month ago I took Braxton and Jayden to the Woodlands Children's Museum. We met my sister Dayna and her kids Cole and Avery there. We loved spending time together! It is a cute museum. Eric and I took the boys again today and had a great time.
Our little fire fighter!
Who doesn't love a guy in a uniform!?
Cole and Brax at the train table. These two are the best little friends!
After the museum we went to lunch and then to play at "The big tree" in the Woodlands Mall. Thanks for the fun day! I love you sister!

3 comments:

Greenhalgh said...

I sure miss you guys! Your kids are getting so big! That looks like a fun place for the kids to play. I love you guys and hope to see you soon!

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

That is so fun that your sister lives close!!! :)
Looks like such a fun place for kids to play!!! Love Braxton in the uniform! :) So cute!

makana hansen said...

I have been wondering for months about you all! Glad you are in Houston. So when are we going to get together? We live by the Temple