I have a lot of catching up to do! At the beginning of last month, I decided to make sugar cookies and let Braxton and Jayden decorate some. We had a great time. Brax decorated for a little bit, while Jay mainly ate the decorations. I don't blame him...they are too yummy to resist!
***My sweet Braxton!***
One of the times Jayden actually put the M&M's on the cookie (He took them right off and ate them after, but at least he tried!)
Braxton's cookies. The one on the right he made especially for daddy!
You cannot help but get frosting on your face when you decorate a cookie! Braxton thought it was so funny!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Aww I miss them so much! So cute! You're such a good mommy Dee :)
5 comments:
Aww I miss them so much! So cute! You're such a good mommy Dee :)
The boys are growing! I miss them in nursery! Love you!
Aunt Analynne
Oh.. I wish you would make me some cookies! You are so cute!
You are such a fun mommy!!! Cute boys!
The boys are getting so big too! I can't believe how they are changing. Hope you are all doing good!
Post a Comment