
I have realized that my initial idea of posting every Sunday is probably not going to work. By Sunday I haven't seen Eric for the entire weekend and we just enjoy spending time together, so I will post throughout the week as I upload new pictures! This first picture is at a birthday party for a sister and brother in our ward. This was a true birthday party. They served us lunch and dessert, had a bounce house, 4-wheelers to ride, this pony to ride, and a huge pinata. The boys loved it!
Jayden wouldn't go near the horse though!
Brax loved his ride!
***
This is just a cute picture of Jayden! He is getting so big!

***
I made the boys blocks for Christmas, so one day we finally got them out and made a road for their cars to drive through. That lasted all of 15 minutes! Who knows, maybe they'll appreciate a homemade gift when they get older!

***
Since we moved to Texas, we have loved going to the library. I honestly don't know why we didn't go in Syracuse. It is my favorite place right now! They have a
children's area with this bus they can play on.
Jayden thinks it is a train!
Braxton loves to "drive" it!

***
Over a month ago we went with a group of friends from the ward to the Blue Bell Ice cream factory. The tour was interesting, but our favorite part was eating the ice cream at the end!
Braxton and some of the kids his age in our ward. There are about 10 his age. It has been a blessing for him to have friends here. He misses being in Utah a lot, so getting him out to play is a life saver!

We have been doing a lot of fun things lately, so I will post about those things soon!
P.S. The bag I posted about for Paisley, I sent back. When I got it, I realized that it looked a lot different from it's picture! I guess I'll just have to try again later!
7 comments:
Wow you guys have been doing a lot of fun things! Those boys are so stinkin' cute!!! I'm impressed, a pony ride? WOW!
I'm so glad that I found out you have a blog. Its adorable to look at. I hope your enjoying texas... As far as Mckay goes, its still the same :)
I'm glad you are getting out and about. It'll help time pass by quickly. The boys look like they are really having a great time. I just Daph pictures of them and she said Jayden and Bracky. I'm glad she hasn't forgotten about her favorite cousins:). I hope you are feeling good, we don't have to much longer. Can't wait to see cute Paisley. We miss you guys! Love ya!!!
Looks like you guys are having fun! I'm glad Braxton is making new friends. Sorry that bag didn't work out. It was so cute in the picture! :)
I'm SO glad you are all doing great! Glad that little Brax has made some great new friends. I miss you my love. Love ya! Think about you often, and how I almost started crying in Krispy Kreme when we hugged goodbye...sure miss your sweet and happy face. I'm sure you look darling with that preggo belly of yours! And your having a GIRL!! Ha ha! Still makes me SO happy!
Looks and sounds like so much fun! Miss you all! :D
SO fun!
We hope you are all doing good!
I can't believe how big Jayden is getting! & we can't wait to see baby paisley!!
Post a Comment