Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My First Purchase for Paisley!

I have been wanting to buy little girl items ever since we found out that we are expecting Paisley, but our money needed to go towards our move and living in Texas. However, the other day Eric told me that he wanted me to have a little money to buy some things for Paisley! I was so excited. I kept wanting a new diaper bag, and so I started looking on the Internet for "the one"! I love simple bags because I don't carry a lot, so when I found this one I couldn't wait to buy it! Another reason I love this bag is because it is made from fabric known as "Paisley"! If I ever misplace it, it will be easily recognized as ours! I'm just a little excited; can you tell?! I cannot wait for it to come. However, we are even more excited to meet our little Paisley herself!

7 comments:

Dayna said...

I love it! So cute and simple! Even more important, girly!

Brett, Debbie, Taylor, Brylie and Haylee said...

Cute bag. I love it!

Anonymous said...

I love this bag! so so cute!! I love how its called "Paisley"... I've been meaning to tell you, I hope when Paisley grows up, she marries a boy named Brad! Haha that way they can be BRAD PAISLEY :) can't wait for this cute little girl to come :)

Anonymous said...

Way cute Dee! It is way too much fun to go shopping for little girls!

Chaleese said...

Love it! So Jealous!

hoLLY said...

Too cute! I love it! That's the first thing I bought too when I found out it was a girl!

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

Love her name!! We have a little girl named Paisley in our ward...
Cute bag. I love that it is made out of paisley... When we thought we were expecting a boy, I wanted to name him Jonah and I wanted to get this whale bedding... I thought it would have been so cute... One day maybe! :)
Can't wait to see this little gal!