We have had such a great week. First off, we received a package from my mom and Reed that also had jam and chocolate from my grandma and grandpa Child. Braxton and Jayden have loved doing the puzzles. Mom even sent Eric his favorite Mt. Dew! (Well, Eric actually added it to the picture because he knew my mom really wanted to send one!) Thank you Mom and Reed!
Then on Saturday afternoon Eric (who had just worked a night shift and should have been sleeping) started acting funny when I heard a knock at our door. Because Eric was acting so strange, I was nervous to answer the door, so I made him. To my surprise my in-laws were standing there!!! They had driven all the way from Utah just to spend a day and a half with us! It was so fun! Braxton was super happy and would not let Grandma out of his sight!
We took grandma and grandpa to the Woodland's mall to show them the playing area and the merry go round. Jayden rarely falls asleep on anyone, but grandpa can manage to keep him sleeping! He was out for a long time too!
Grandma and Grandpa rented a car for the road trip! Nice!
Thank you to our sweet families for your support and love. We feel extremely loved especially this past week. It is always fun to be thought of! Thank you Mom and Reed for the fun treats and puzzles. We always think of you as we play with them or eat a Hershey kiss! Thank you Mike and Marlene for taking your time to drive here and see us! It meant the world to us!
Only one year to go!!!
4 comments:
How fun is that!! I don't blame you for crying, I almost started crying just thinking about how much of a wreck I am going to be when I am in Pennsylvania. I bet its hard to be that far away from family. I just have to tell myself it will be better in the long run.
How fun to have The in-laws come down to surprise you guys! And your in-laws are so great! I just love Mike & Marlene! We miss you guys!
I'm so happy you had some great family visit! I'm sure your boys miss them like crazy!! I miss you!! Yeah, only 1 year!!!!!
What a great surprise! :) Thats so neat Eric's parents got to come visit! I'm sure Braxton & Jayden loved seeing their grandma & grandpa :)
Post a Comment