Monday, January 3, 2011

Another Update

I have to apologize to those few of you that were anticipating my Sunday post! I promise that I was working on it, but my computer was being dysfunctional. I was so sad, but it is now working! I have a lot of pictures, but not of Christmas yet, I want to do a separate post on that.
~
When we first got to Texas we went to Dayna and Tom's home for dinner. This was the first time our kids had seen each other for a long time. They had a blast together and play so nice! They especially loved playing with uncle Tom!
At the Woodlands mall (The city just below us) there is this awesome kids play area. We've been there several times and the boys love to run around. I will post more pictures of this later
Braxton at "our" Candycane park! We seriously love this park!
Just before Christmas we decided to take the boys to Tangled. The theater that we found from the GPS was so fun! As you can see in the picture, there are tables in front of your seat. You can order anything from your popcorn and candy to lunch and dessert. It was so fun; a little more expensive, but it helped keep the boys happy!
Jayden wanted to wear mom's boots!
Braxton hanging out on our balcony
Braxton loves to line up his toys, even while taking baths!
If we cannot hear Jayden all we have to do is look in our closet and that is usually where he is! Our church bag is in there, and he just sits and goes through it all of the time!
The boys got these fun scooters and helmets for Christmas, so we took them to Candycane park for a test run. As you can see from the pictures, they were a success!
We went to visit the Houston Temple last week. The temple grounds are so pretty. We will go back again and get an entire family picture taken soon.
Just a cute picture of Jayden!
Since we moved Braxton has been asking to go to preschool all of the time, so the other day we held class and worked on tracing ABC with play dough. He enjoyed that, but says that he wants to go see Teacher Trudi!
This is me at 21 weeks pregnant! I am feeling Paisley all of the time now. We are so excited to have her in our family!
We are enjoying our time here so far and are anticipating the growth that we've been told will come! Eric starts his first official day of school tomorrow. He has a full plate, but is happy to be starting! He says that this past month has been way too long! He will start orientation at work next week. We will keep you posted (hopefully each Sunday!) We love you!

10 comments:

Gay Lynne said...

How very fun to see all the pictures! The Boys seems to be getting so big! We miss you all but it helps to see all the fun things you have been doing! Sure Love You All!

Gay Lynne said...

How very fun to see all the pictures! The Boys seems to be getting so big! We miss you all but it helps to see all the fun things you have been doing! Sure Love You All!

Anonymous said...

YAY!! I've been looking forward to another post from you guys! I loved reading this! So glad you're all doing well (including Paisley!) Good Luck with school Eric! Braxton & Jayden look like they're having lots of fun! Love and miss you guys!

Rod said...

Looks like tons of fun! Glad to hear things are going great!

Brett, Debbie, Taylor, Brylie and Haylee said...

Man all those places look so fun! and the scooters just what boys need how fun. Dee Dee you look so cute! were excited to see Paisley and glad your all doing well. Good luck with school Eric.

hoLLY said...

what a cute update! I love your little belly! i love her name too!

Lindy said...

It's so fun to read your updates on your cute family!! I am so excited for you that you are having a little girl, she is so lucky to have 2 big brothers!! Hope your enjoying the nice weather as we freeze our butts off:)

Chaleese said...

Ah Dee. I freaking miss you. You look so cute pregnant, SO CUTE! I'm sad that Brax misses Trudi. Tell him we all miss him, and the kids ask where he is everyday. I'm glad you look like you are adjusting pretty well, call me if you EVER need to talk ok! Love you!

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

You look so cute Dee Dee! I can't wait to see this baby girl of yours!
That movie theater looks really fun! Your whole area looks fun- especially your candy cane park! I am jealous of your pretty weather! :)

Greenhalgh said...

You look so cute pregnant Dee! You look so happy to be having a little princess! Brynn and paisley will be such good friends! Cant wait to meet her!