Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Day After Christmas!

I've decided that I will try and post at least every Sunday while we are here in Texas, so here's the first of many posts! We had a very relaxing Christmas this year. Although it was hard being away from home, we loved getting to talk to our friends and family. The boys got a lot of fun things from Santa and grandmas and grandpas. We are very grateful for the generosity of others! Thanks to everyone! We hope that you all had a very Merry Christmas!
From our Family to Yours!
I will post Christmas pictures when I get them uploaded to the computer. For now I just wanted to give a little update. Eric got a job (was actually offered two, but one that worked perfectly for our family!) He will be starting orientation within the next week. He will be working at a hospital just a city below us. When we moved here, we learned that we had an OB/GYN in our ward, so we set and had an appointment with him this past week and found out that our little girl is still a girl! She is looking healthy and growing like a Moyes baby; a little on the small side! One really neat thing about Eric's job is that he will be working at the hospital that my Dr. delivers at!!!
The boys are slowly adjusting, but I am so proud of them. Jayden has been attached to his binky since birth. Last week he bit a hole in the three binkys he had. We had told him that we wouldn't buy any more, and that he better stop biting them. When he bit the hole in the last of the three, he came to us and told us it was broken. We had him throw it away himself, and then were done. Eric and I were nervous to see how he'd do (Jayden really knows how to tantrum) but to our surprise he had handled it very well. He'll ask for it every now and then, but knows they are gone.
Braxton misses our family and friends all of the time, but has been doing better each day. Whenever we go to the park he finds kids to play with. He is so friendly and outgoing and we are very proud of him. He goes to Sunbeams next week and is very excited. I cannot believe how big he is getting!
Again, we love and miss you. We feel very blessed to know that you are all there for us! Thank you for your love and support.

7 comments:

Gay Lynne said...

Sure glad to hear all is well, and you plan on blogging each week! I love to see the thing you are doing and to see how the kids have grown! It gives me a feeling of being close to you all.
Love you All!

Sharcy and Jeremiah said...

Dee Dee I don't know if I told you, but we had to get a new address for our blog because I lost all my posts at the start of November (I have recently recovered them, how I don't know) anyway the new address is sudykas.blogspot.com so you'll have to update that...
Glad to hear things are going well for you guys, I'm sure it'll only keep getting better.

Anonymous said...

So glad things are going well. Glad you had a great Christmas. We sure missed you! Good job Jayden! What a big boy! I'm happy to hear baby Paisley is doing well too! Can't wait for her to come! :) We love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Oh and congrats to Eric! Hope he enjoys his new job! :)

Chaleese said...

I'm so gad Eric found a job. And I'm SUPER excited that you are still having a baby girl!!! I still can't believe it and am so happy for you! I miss little Brax, Parker talks about him in Texas all the time, he even asked if Santa knows that Braxton is in Texas? :) Love you and miss you!!!

hoLLY said...

what great news!!! I love your christmas pics and card so cute!!

Marci and Gary said...

Congratulations on your little baby girl DeeDee!! She will be such an adorable little thing! You have such cute kids! I hope things continue to progress with you guys in Texas! I miss you lots!