We are finally unpacked! One of the first things we did was decorate for Christmas! I couldn't wait! Here are a few pictures of our home. Each time I remember to take a picture of our boys' room, they are taking a nap, so I will add one later!
10 years ago
11 comments:
How fun to see your place! We love You!
You're place is SO CUTE!! I love it! :) I love how you got the Christmas decorations out and ready to go ;) How fun! Hope you guys are doing well :)
Dee! I have been thinking about you! I'm SO glad you made it and are moved in. Your place is darling, you have already made it look like home! I love you! I miss you already....
Such a cute place. I hope that things are going smoothly.
Your place looks super nice and super cute with all the festive decorations! I am glad that you are starting to settle in. Have fun meeting new peeps. Also, have fun discovering a lot about yourself; moving away from home seems to do that to ya!
Your tree looks fabulous!!! I love it! What a cute home you guys have!
Cute place! Love all the decorations!
Good luck in your new place in TX. Your house is really cute. Love your tree !!!!! The best to you all !!!!!
As a mom with a daughter far away, keep in touch with your mom as much as possible !!!! Mothers miss their daughters !!!!!
Peace & Love, Sally (April's mom)
It looks great! A little more room than you're used to? :) Enjoy the nice weather, I'm so jealous.
Love you guys! Very cute!
Eric and Dee Dee we are so happy that you guys are settled and are in a nice place! And congratulations on the pregnancy! We are so excited for your new exciting life! Love you guys.
Post a Comment