I'm 20 weeks pregnant today!!! Halfway to having our little Paisley here! So many things have happened since we got here that I am actually going to post later. We hope that everyone is doing well! We love and miss you!
You are having a girl!!! That is so awesome! I did not even know if that was possible in a Moyes family ;-) It looks like we are on exactly opposite tracks with the genders of our kids! Way fun!
4 comments:
Wow! That went fast...for me;) You go girls! Looking forward to hearing more! Have the best day ever!
Miss you Dee! Hope all is well! We are so happy for you guys and I love her name!
I love her name! Paisley, so cute! :) Can't wait for her to come!
You are having a girl!!! That is so awesome! I did not even know if that was possible in a Moyes family ;-) It looks like we are on exactly opposite tracks with the genders of our kids! Way fun!
Post a Comment