As each Sunday rolls around, I realize that I don't know what to post some times, so this week is just a selection of random pictures from this month!
~
One afternoon the boys wanted to go to the park, but our normal Candy Cane park was packed with what looked like family events, so I kept driving around and luckily found this tiny park for just the three of us to play at. The boys didn't mind though! The only hard part was that the ladder for the only slide was straight up and down, so Jayden had a difficult time climbing it. I ended up having to lift him to the top each time! What a work out!
This is a picture of Brax and Jay's room. I never had the chance to post one earlier because they were always napping when I would think of taking pictures of the house. Eric had the idea to put their names in vinyl over the top of their beds. The boys love that!
At the Woodlands Mall there is a carousel that the boys have come to love. Braxton and Jayden always want to ride the lion and tiger (neither of which go up and down), so we had to convince them that they would like the ride even better if they sat on a horse or zebra. They have since chosen new animals and love it even more!
On New Years Day we got together with my sister and her family! It is so nice to know that they are close to us. Braxton and Cole love playing together. We have missed Dayna and Tom and are happy to see them more often now!
We hope you all have a great week!
8 comments:
I love their names in vinyl above their beds. How cute! I love reading your posts! :) Miss you guys!
It's so fun having you closer to us. An hour away is much better than 25. :) and I love that last picture with the three boys! So cute!
I love your posts every week. You look like you are adjusting pretty well. I can't tell you how much I wish I could take the boys outside to play. There room is darling! Miss you Dee!!!
Dee Dee!!
I am so excited that you shared on FB, so I can follow your sweet little family! You are so cute! Glad you are enjoying Texas!
You guys all look so happy! We miss you! I love your hair crimped like that Dee! It's way cute! I chopped mine off to an A-line! I will posts pics soon! Love you Guys!
Once again loved the posts1 So fun to see the pictures of you all! Always fun to look forward to Sunday's so I can see what you have been doing! Love you all!!!!!!!
so fun!!! glad you guys are having fun and glad you have family there to hang with! Hope you are feeling well with your pregnacy!
Your family is so cute and you are the cutest pregnant person ever! I am so glad you guys are having a good time!
Post a Comment