Wednesday, June 8, 2011

We Love You Grandma Child!

My mom got to come and visit the middle of last month. I haven't seen her since we moved, and it was so good to have her here. We had so much fun together. It was difficult to let her go home!
Braxton challenged Grandma to "the fighting game" on the Wii! My mom doesn't play video games, so it was hilarious to watch her being taught how to play it by her 4 year old grandson! Once she learned though, she kept winning Braxton and Brax was not thrilled about that!
We took Grandma to the Woodlands Mall and rode the carousel. Sorry Mom, it was hard to get a picture of all three of you while the ride was going!
This is a picture of my mom and her girls. My sister Dayna and I each have one girl now! It was great to all be together for a little while!
Grandma...Thank you so much for coming! We love and miss you very much! We all cannot wait until we get to see you again!

2 comments:

The Sweet Petes said...

I love your mom! She is so, so sweet! I love the picture of all the girls.

Oh, and I just notice a fun role reversal. You almost always wear your hair straight now, and I almost always wear my hair curly! Who would have guessed that would be the case back in our high school days!?!

hoLLY said...

how nice to have all these visitors!!love you guys!