On Monday May 9th had the special privilege of having Eric's mom and our sweet little niece in our home for the week. They came to help us adjust to having a new baby. Braxton and Jayden were ecstatic. They were spoiled with Grandma's attention and with Bryn playing with them non stop (What troopers!) I cannot express what a blessing it was to have them here! Thank you so much! We all love and miss you both!
Brynlee and Paisley!
10 years ago
4 comments:
So fun!! Isn't it so nice to have such awesome grandparents and families to help us out??!!
how nice to have family be there!! she is a doll!
I first knew her as 'Mrs. Moyes, the recess duty.' That was back in the day. I guess one thing hasn't changed though, she is still supporting people with love, watching over them, and being a peacemaker. She is amazing!
So fun! Glad they could come for a visit! :)
Post a Comment