Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Here she is!!!

We are excited to announce the birth of our baby girl Paisley. She was born on May 5th. Everything went went well and we are loving having her in our family!!!
My sweet boys the morning Paisley was born! They couldn't wait to meet her! Braxton wanted to pose with mom!
We made a chain to count down the days until Paisley came. Braxton is holding the last link on the chain in his hand. For some reason, both of my boys wanted to wear band aids on their foreheads. What can I say; boys will be boys!
Here she is just seconds after being born at 3:09 p.m. Such a pretty girl!
She weighs a whopping 6lbs 13oz!
Paisley's first bath given to her by our nurse Lisa
Daddy and his little girl! As you can tell he is already wrapped around her little fingers!
This picture is out of order. This is just after I was checked into my room at the hospital. I love you Eric!
Paisley with dad and mom!
The first time Braxton and Jayden met their new baby sister. They adore her!
The first morning after being born in her little hospital bassinet.
Mom and Paisley
Checking out. The boys wanted a ride in the wagon! I think they make pretty cute gifts!
Getting ready to come home!
Eric made this sign for me and Paisley!
Our sweetie pie! She melts our hearts!
On our way to the pediatrician's office for her post hospital check up. I love this headband!
Braxton and Jayden love to hold their little sister!
What a sweet big brother
We love having our little Paisley here! She is such a great baby. It is so fun to watch the boys with her. They are smitten for sure! And so am I! Thanks to everyone for your calls and texts! We really appreciate the outpouring of love we have received from our family, friends, co-workers, and classmates! Thank You all!!!

21 comments:

Gay Lynne said...

She is a beautiful little girl!!!! What a wonderful addition to you family! I'm so excited to see her and all of you!

Janika said...

She is beautiful!! Congrats to you and your family! It is so good to see you all (even if it's just in picture form) I hope you are all doing well.....miss you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, you guys! She is beautiful and you have the cutest little family!

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

Dee Dee- she is such a doll!!! Congrats! I am so happy for you guys! Isn't having a little girl so much fun?!? :)

Lindy said...

She is absolutely beautiful, just like all of your kids!! What a perfect little addition to your adorable family!! I am so happy for you guy.

The Hunts said...

She's adorable!! I'm so glad you guys finally got a little girl. I bet the boys are going to love her to pieces! There have been so many babies born this spring...it's a crazy time to have babies!! Congrats again. Love the name you picked :)

Anonymous said...

Oh she's so beautiful! :) Congrats!! I love looking at all the pictures! Braxton & Jayden look like they're just loving little paisley :) she's adorable! We love you guys so much!

Ludlows said...

She is so precious! Congratulations Moyes Family!

Chaleese said...

Oh. My. She is beautiful and perfect Dee. I love her, and I'm bawling looking at the pictures of her...so happy for you.

The Sweet Petes said...

She is such a pretty little thing!!! I love the sign that Eric made for his girls. Super cute! Good luck with the adjustment to three;-) I am three months into it now and still don't have it figured out completely. But I figure "Patience [with ourselves] is a virtue!"

Tanya and Steve said...

She is so cute!!! Congrats!!!

Brett, Debbie, Taylor, Brylie and Haylee said...

She is so cute! It's going to be different having a girl. Its good she has two older brothers to keep her safe. Tell the boys hi from Taylor. Miss ya

Anonymous said...

What an Angel!!! She is so beautiful Dee, You did good! She fits right in! I cant wait for her and Brynn to play together! Hope your all adjusting well, Miss you and Love you all!

The Atkinsons said...

Yay! Congratulations!! She is so beautiful! And you boys are adorable! You all make such a perfect family! We're so happy for you and miss you!!

Allison and Darin said...

Dee Dee!!! She is just beautiful! Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys.

linds and boys said...

So beautiful! I am so happy for you and your cute family!

Mountisne's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becca said...

Oh my! She is so cute! I love it when the older siblings get to meet the new baby! There is something totally special about that! I love it! Congratulations!!! You cute family, you!

Unknown said...

She is soooo beautiful. Congratulations and enjoy!

Marci and Gary said...

Oh DeeDee she's so gorgeous! I just about cried looking at her pictures! I'm so happy for you all!

Cami Bringhurst said...

I just stumbled across your blog, I totally didn't know you had one! But now I will have to follow it. Those are some CUTE kids you have, especially that baby girl! Congrats!!!