Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Paisley!

Our little angel joined our family yesterday May 5, 2011. Thanks to my Relief Society president I have a picture to post. I will post more as soon as I can get to my camera and get them downloaded to my computer! All we can say is that she is so adorable. We all love her very much and are so blessed to have such a wonderful little girl in our family! Thank you to everyone for your kind words and love. We have felt your prayers and have greatly benefited from your support. We are so blessed for the great family and friends we have! We love you! Love: Eric, Dee Dee, Braxton, Jayden, and Paisley

11 comments:

Chaleese said...

I love her. She is beautiful. I'm so happy for you guys. Hope you are doing well Dee. :)

Dayna said...

I'm so happy that little Paisley is here! My beautiful niece!

Anonymous said...

She's so beautiful!! Congrats!! She looks like you Dee :)

Ben, Starlene, Aiden, Brynlee, and Kynzee said...

Oh my gosh Dee Dee she is beautiful. Congrats. Girls are so much fun

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

She is a doll! SO happy for you guys! Can't wait to see more pictures!

Ludlows said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful!

Nancy said...

Congratulations Dee Dee! She's beautiful! Girls are so much fun:)

Linetta said...

She's beautiful! We're happy she's here and healthy! We love your cute little family!

The Sweet Petes said...

Deeds, I am so excited for you. I can't wait to see more pics of your beautiful Paisley. Happy Mother's Day three times over!!!

hoLLY said...

congrats!!! she is perfect!!!!

The Littlefields said...

She is darling! I wouldn't expect anything less, your boys are adorable as well! Congrats guys! I hope that you're adjusting to three!