Saturday, September 10, 2011

A Quick Glance at our Summer!

We cannot believe that the summer has past and we are heading into fall. All I know is that it is still very warm and dry here in Texas, hence the wild fires, so hopefully some relief comes soon! We had a fun summer. I have so many things to blog about, I am just posting a lot of random things until I get the chance to blog about individual activities!
We have continued participating in the Lowes Build and Grow Saturdays. Brax is getting quite good at following the directions and hammering all by himself!
It got so hot here, I decided to buzz off the boys' hair! Jayden didn't like it! He kept asking, "Where's my hair?"
Braxton is such a great big brother to Paisley! He loves to share his couch with her!
Our sweet friends bought this play mat for Paisley and she made a friend quickly! Every time she sees this flower (with a smile on it's face) she smiles and talks to it!
Our little look alikes! Jayden loves to hold "baby"!
I love how peaceful babies look when they are sleeping! I couldn't help but take a picture to remember on the days that life isn't as peaceful!
Jayden thinks he has out grown naps. However, he often falls asleep while eating! I think it is hilarious!
This was back at the beginning of July. This was Paisley's first time experiencing the pool. She wasn't the biggest fan, but we had fun! Daddy is smitten by this little girl!
Our funny Jayden!
Got Bandaids?!
Braxton's art work!
For family night a couple weeks ago, Eric told a story about an Indian chief that wanted his entire tribe to know how important and special his two boys were, so he made headdresses for each son. Eric then proceeded to tell Brax and Jay how special they are and made them their own headdresses! They loved this lesson!
Our sweet kiddos!
Tummy time!
Another Build and Grow clinic! My Cheesy Boys!
Jayden falling asleep on his dinner! What did I tell ya?!
We love our family friends and feel so blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives. We hope everyone is doing well! Love you all!

7 comments:

Lindy said...

Such cuties!!! I love Jayden falls asleep eating all the time. Haha:)

Brett, Debbie, Taylor, Brylie and Haylee said...

You have such a cute family! Glad you are all doing well. miss you

Brent and Stacie said...

Sweet kids! We love you guys!

hoLLY said...

they are all three adorable!!

Anonymous said...

I loved looking at these pictures and reading this post! We miss you guys!

Tawna said...

So cute! I love the pics of him asleep while eating!

Unknown said...

you have such an adorable family! looks like you guys have lots of fun.