
I cannot believe it is already fall and Eric is already in his last quarter of school! Time has sure been flying by! I really wish I had time to sit and post about individual things as they happen, but since I don't I hope you don't mind the random pictures again! The picture above of Paisley shows her beautiful BLUE eyes! I never expected to have a blue eyed baby, but hers are; and I love them! I hope they stay that way!
One day at the Woodland's Children's museum
Braxton and
Jayden got paintings done on their arms.
Braxton got a Spider-man on his fore arm with a web on his wrist and
Jayden got a panda! They loved getting painted!

Here is another picture that shows Paisley's blue eyes! She is a little teaser now! She loves to play with mom and dad!
Braxton and
Jayden will be doing joy school with some of our friends.
Jayden is still a little too young, but he felt left out so our friends are being sweet and letting him join in! They are loving it so far! This is on the first day of school!

Since the summer has been so hot, we try to be creative inside! This is my version of a cave! Dad makes much more fun forts, but at least the boys liked it!

Another way to beat the summer heat is playing at The Woodland's Mall

Here's
Jayden's panda from the day we went to The Woodland's Children's Museum

I mentioned this a while ago, but Jay loves playing in the closet. I couldn't hear him playing one day and went looking for him. His room was empty, so I looked in the closet and there he was! He plays so well by himself.

We have continued to go to the Lowe's build and grow clinics.
Brax and Jay love making things there. This past clinic was outside because they had the
Conroe fire dept come and bring a fire truck. The boys build fire trucks as well. It was lots of fun!
Jayden really wanted to be Spider-man for Halloween, so we bought his costume and had him try it on! He cannot wait to trick-or-treat in it!

I love my boys! They are so so sweet and bring me so much humor, kisses, hugs, happiness! I know that they will be the best big brothers to Paisley. Eric is the best! I couldn't ask for a better husband. I love him and how good he is to our kids!

Again, we hope that all of our family and friends are doing great! We love you all and will continue to post updates!
5 comments:
Cute kiddos!! I bet your so glad that Eric is almost done with school. Looks like you have been crazy busy and having fun!!
Talk about cute kids! Their smiles are contagious! Funny thing...after I read your comment on my blog, I got to thinking about us watching Newsies together. I remember that I was all about Jack Kelly and you were all about David! Ha ha... we definitely created lots of fun memories together ;o)
so cute!! they are growing so fast!!
Oh my gosh Dee! Your kids are so flippen' cute! They are getting so big too Dee. Can't believe it! My boys are being pirates for Halloween too! :) I can't wait to meet and hold your sweetest little Paisley! I love you!
These pictures make me miss you guys even more! I cant wait to see paisley! Not fair Travis gets to see her first!
Post a Comment