Jayden has grown up so much lately. He continues to use his sweet face/dimples to get what he wants! He is a smart little guy and is already excited to start preschool in the fall! He doesn't like to take naps anymore, but really needs them some days. This is probably why he falls asleep in the most awkward places. He has fallen asleep in more strange places than this, but last month he just couldn't stay awake any longer and fell asleep sitting up on the couch!
Jayd is a little nervous around animals. Grandma and Grandpa Child have sheep that have been having baby lambs. We weren't sure if he was going to hold one of the babies, but Grandpa was able to get him to do it! He ended up thinking that that was kind of fun.
I have my camera with me everywhere, so I think my kids are either getting use to it or just plain old annoyed with it. If Jayden is no longer in the mood for smiling, he usually gives me a face like this! (And he had been having a blast decorating sugar cookies at Grandma Moyes'. He just didn't want to tell his face!)
Jayden is officially potty trained! He did awesome! He wakes up dry every morning and never has accidents. I was nervous about how he would do, but he has shown me that I had no need to worry! Good Job Buddy!
He loves to do crafts, even if it only lasts for a few minutes! He was painting a picture given to him from Grandma Child.
Jayden is such a joy to have in our family. I know that he can test my patience more than anyone, but at the same time his sweet smiles make up for it! He is in sunbeams at church and I'm told that he volunteers for everything. He loves to be with family and friends, but is also very good at playing by himself. He loves action figures and superheros. He knows the pledge of allegiance and the alphabet. He has the cutest laugh and smile. Jayden loves to say his own prayers. He loves to play with Braxton and wants to do everything that Brax does. We all adore this little boy and are so happy to have him in our family!
2 comments:
I love that little boy!! His little smile just melts my heart!! I'm so glad that potty training went well with him. Gives me hope for my second child:)
He is so cute Dee! Getting so big! I LOVED seeing you the other day! Miss you!
Post a Comment