Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Paisley

Paisley is such a fun little princess! We are so grateful to have her in our family! I thought I would update about each of our kids since I haven't done that in a while. So more about Braxton and Jayden to come! This first picture was taken at the Kangaroo Zoo in Ogden. My mom was bouncing her on one of the inflatable toys. Apparently she LOVED it!She thinks it is so funny to look at reflection whenever it is visible. I caught her doing this after I had drained her bath the other day!
Same bath day, just having fun in her towel!
Another thing Paisley likes to do is lick smooth surfaces. This is Pais licking Grandma and Grandpa Moyes' front screen door!
Paisley's first time sitting in the basket seat in a cart.
I don't have stats on her weight and height, but Paisley is 10 months old. She is FINALLY crawling. She has her two bottom teeth, her left top tooth, with the right one almost through (maybe as soon as tomorrow). She sleeps through the night! She loves her brothers to play with her. I know this is brief, but I could keep going on. She is a doll and we love her dearly!

3 comments:

Brett, Debbie, Taylor, Brylie and Haylee said...

She sure is a cuttie!

Dayna said...

I miss that little girl! She is so stinkin' adorable!

Chaleese said...

I love her. That is all. :)