Yesterday we went into the doctor for my 18 week appointment and we were able to find out that the baby is another BOY!!! We are very happy. We will most likely name him Jaden Dean Moyes. I just wanted to let everyone know! Have a wonderful day!
Hello Moyes Family! Congrats on another baby, that's great! You're little family is so darling. I found you through Kendall's blog - hope you don't mind. Anyway just wanted to say hello, hope all is going well. Holler if you need anything - we are only down the street! kayla
Hey Guys! Congratulations on having another boy :) I was hoping we would see you at Uncle Jeff's house on Memorial Day. I think I haven't seen you since before you were married!! Well at least I can keep up with you guys on the blog. You have such a cute family. Hopefully we'll get to see you the next time we're in Utah! Take care.
6 comments:
So excited for you and your family of soon to be all boys!! Little boys are awesome!! Trust me I would know :)
YAY! Congrats!! So happy for you guys- I can't believe you didn't call- :( JK
Congrats on another boy! That will be fun!
Hello Moyes Family!
Congrats on another baby, that's great! You're little family is so darling. I found you through Kendall's blog - hope you don't mind. Anyway just wanted to say hello, hope all is going well. Holler if you need anything - we are only down the street!
kayla
Hey Guys! Congratulations on having another boy :) I was hoping we would see you at Uncle Jeff's house on Memorial Day. I think I haven't seen you since before you were married!! Well at least I can keep up with you guys on the blog. You have such a cute family. Hopefully we'll get to see you the next time we're in Utah! Take care.
yay I love the cute little boys and I love the name :)
Post a Comment