Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

I have been very emotional today, as it is my first official year being "mom". I love Braxton so much and am very excited to have another addition to our family this fall. Life has been blessing after blessing. I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father to allow such a beautiful boy to come into our home and bless our lives. He continually makes us smile and amazes us with the things he continues to learn. I also have to express my gratitude to my mothers. I have had the opportunity to not only have my sweet mom raise me, but to also have a step-mother and now a mother-in-law be here for me. I am grateful for all that they do for me and my family. I am only beginning to understand how much they love their children. Happy Mother's Day! I love you all! Our Little Blessing!

1 comment:

Chaleese said...

Your little family is adorable!! It's fun being a mommy! Happy Mothers Day Dee!! We missed you at Christine's shower wasn't the same without you!