10 years ago
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Our Baby Boy is 1!
Yesterday was Braxton's first birthday! I was so busy with getting his birthday party ready that I didn't get to wish him a happy birthday on the blog yesterday, so here I am today after it has calmed down! I cannot believe how time has just flown by! Braxton is such a blessing to Eric and me. We are so grateful to be his parents! He is now walking and getting into everything! It is time to get the locks for the cupboards; he's decided that his favorite cupboard is the one that holds the dish washing detergent. NO NO! That is naughty. Don't worry, we watch him very close when he is in the kitchen! He has 6 teeth and is loving using them a lot. He bites everything and anything he gets a hold of. Sometimes that means mom and dad's fingers, that hurts. He loves to play with cars, balls, and the stairs, but mostly with family and friends. He is very social and loves to be played with and teased. He is a happy boy and we love him so much. Happy 1st Birthday Baby Boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Braxton! The first Birthay is so much FUN!!!
Post a Comment