Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Braxton and His Blankets!

One day while I was at a Young Women's activity, Eric and Braxton were playing together. Braxton loves when we throw blankets over his head and then quickly pull them off. He could play like this all day. So, Eric decided to wrap him up in the blanket and Brax just had a ball! My boys are so fun to have around! I am never board with all of their energy!

4 comments:

Niels and Kayla said...

that picture is darling! he is such a little stud! Do you know what your having yet??

Amy said...

What a cutie! I love the simple things that make kids happy!

Jodie said...

He is soooo cute! I wish he was in nursery now so I can have the cutest little buddy ever in there!!

makana said...

cute! I wonder why it is the little simple things that bring pleasure... i think it was designed that way on purpose.