Thursday, July 10, 2008

My Cute Son and Cute Tired Hubby!

Two days ago I was up getting ready for an evening out to Salt Lake with friends and Eric was watching Braxton. It got kind of quiet, but I wasn't surprised because Eric had started one of Braxton's favorite shows "Little Einsteins" and Braxton just loves to watch. However, I didn't hear anything but the show, so I went to the stairs and looked into the living room and this is what I found. A really relaxed Brax sitting to quietly on his daddy's lap. He must have sensed that Eric had fallen asleep and that he shouldn't move because even when he saw me, he just stayed still and smiled at me! It was too funny and precious not to get a picture! Poor tired daddy!

8 comments:

Amy Jo said...

Hey Dee Dee!! I am so glad I found your blog! You have such a cute family and I am so excited for you to have another!! Aren't Boys fun??!

Amy said...

So cute! Moments like those are so fun! Love it!!!

David and Jaclyn said...

That is such a precious picture. You have such a cute family :)

Rach said...

Love the picture..so fun!

makana said...

i love your blog, It is darling. Where did you get your header from? Houston is great. Its different w/o the mountains.

Niels and Kayla said...

Dee Dee! Hey, i dont know if you remember me but this is Kayla Ward, well now its kayla hendrickson, but i use to be in the west point 9th ward, i found your blog, and i just wanted to say hi!! you are such a sweetheart!! i miss your smile :) And im so happy to see you have a beautiful baby boy :) He is so cute...my blog is private if you would like an invite just email me at kayla_hendrickson@live.com and i will send you an invite. take care!

Suzanna said...

Awwwww, adorable! Don't you love times like those! What does Eric think of the photo? :D

Anonymous said...

Hey Dee Dee and Eric, don't know if you remember me, I just wanted to say Hi and just say you guys are the cutest. I love your blog. Have a good one.
Martha (Hansen) Taylor