Saturday, August 2, 2008

Dancing Brax at the Roy Days Parade!

Today was the Roy Days Parade, so Eric, Braxton, and I walked up the street to watch! It was right by our home, so that was nice! Braxton loves parades! He also loved that we let him walk around a little using his new Monkey harness. That sure came in handy, but he actually didn't try to go too far! What a good boy. The best part of the parade for us was watching Braxton dance when floats with music would pass. He had the people next to us laughing the entire time!
Daddy and Braxton

Braxton and Mommy

Braxton loves his monkey!
Dancing Braxton! He is so ADORABLE!!!

5 comments:

The Littlefields said...

Braxton is TOO Cute!! I love the monkey back pack. I love your posts, it looks like you guys are having so much fun.

Natalie said...

Braxton is cute! I love the cute things kids do! I hope you are feeling good! It is a hot summer to be pregnant. Babies are so sweet though!

Dayna said...

Uh...I miss being there for all those fun things and of coarse spending time with you.

Alisha said...

Braxton has some sweet dance moves! So are you really 27 weeks pregnant, cause I can't tell in any pictures that I've seen!

Jodie said...

Braxton is a little stud!! The cutie has got some killer moves!! I just love him!!