Friday, August 15, 2008

A Day at Lagoon

On Thursday, August 7th, Eric, Braxton, and I went to Lagoon with our friends Brett, Debbie, and Taylor. Eric's job at Legacy House provided us with discount tickets and a free meal. It was so nice to go for the evening and we want to thank Legacy House for the fun day! While we were there, Eric, Brett, and Debbie got to go on a few rides, while I played with Braxton and Taylor. We all had a nice time. Brett talked Eric and Debbie into riding the Sky Coaster with him. Eric was really nervous at first because he is afraid of heights, but ended up really enjoying it. He even got to be the one to pull the cord! What a brave husband! We also bumped into my brother Nick and his girlfriend Amy. I got to visit with them for a little while. Brax loved playing on Nick's shoulders. It was a fun day and we were glad that Brett and Debbie could join us for the fun!

3 comments:

McFamily said...

I still can't get over that you are their step sister! What a small world and to think all this time I knew you I had no idea! How was Braxton at Lagoon? When Paxton gets older I would like to take him along.

Niels and Kayla said...

looks like you guys had lots of fun! cute pictures :)

Jodie said...

That looks like such a fun day!!