Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My First Tag!

I've been tagged by my friend Emily.... Here's how this "Tag" works. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 surprising facts about yourself. Then tag 5 people at the end of your post. 3 Joys: Being a mom/wife Being healthy Having a wonderful family 3 Fears: Spiders Anyone in my family getting hurt Being a bad mom 3 Goals: To overcome my awful "pick at everything" habit To be a good mom and stay put together when I have two! To always be a supportive wife 3 Current Obsessions/Collections: Reading the Twilight series Soft serve vanilla ice cream Blogging! 3 Surprising facts about myself: I don't have tonsils I only had two wisdom teeth, explains a lot! I love to sing Dayna, Debbie, Jodie, Chaleese, & Charise consider yourselves tagged!!!!

5 comments:

Manette said...

Dee Dee! I found you! Yay! Well, it looks like you're doing great! I'm going to add your blog to my links. Let's keep in touch. I'm at manette-n.blogspot.com.

Niels and Kayla said...

haha dont you just love tags...:) thank you so much for the comment Dee Dee, you are so cute! We are living in philadelphia just for the summer, we are actually moving back to st george in about 3 weeks, and i am super excited! i miss utah so much... im so happy we can keep in touch!

Kayla said...

DeeDee - you are such a doll - it's people like you who make me want to have better attitude!
I read your blog often - do you mind if i add you to ours?

McFamily said...

Hi DeeDee it's Jen, ( I stole your blog!) Question for you! I am trying to figure out how you are related to Nick and Ren Sears right?. . . if that's who I think you are talking about they are my cousins!

McFamily said...

Wait I just remembered their last name is Child. Sears is Cindy's maiden name