Thursday, January 22, 2009

Christmas 2008

For Christmas this past year we opened our gifts and then headed to my dad's house. I stayed there while Eric went to work so that he could take the Explorer. The storm that day was absolutely amazing. I couldn't believe how much snow accumulated in just a short amount of time. Dinner at dad's was so delicious, it felt like Thanksgiving. We had prime rib and mashed potatoes. We played on the Wii and just relaxed. It was a great day and it was fun to share it with two little boys this year. We love you Brax and Jay! Here are some pictures from that day (they are a little out of order Sorry!!!)
***
Jayden relaxing under his Christmas present
This is actually a picture of Braxton I took before Christmas. He did not want to stay on that horse! Braxton's Christmas present from Grandpa and Grandma Greenhalgh Braxton's new clubhouse Opening gifts with mom
Me opening Jayden's present. Apparently all of the excitement from Christmas was too much for him!
Braxton's "Little People" airport
Lit up by the lights of the tree
Another view of Jayden's play mat
We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!
We love you all!!!

3 comments:

Chaleese said...

Your boys are so flippen cute! I love you!!

Brett, Debbie, Taylor, Brylie and Haylee said...

Looks like Santa came. They got lots of fun stuff. I bet Braxton was alot of fun this year. That Club house looks like fun! (where did you get it?) love ya guys...

Amy said...

How cute! I am glad you guys had a great Christmas!